Now, you can try your hand at making metal stamped jewelry at home! This DIY project kit has everything you need to get started.
Teaching jewelry making has been a passion of mine for over 20 years. I have taught in person classes, online classes and have even wrote a book called Punched Metal Jewelry. This is the first time I've offered a kit, and I'm pretty excited!
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING.
Due to the high demand for these kits, please allow 1 week for delivery.
- Lowercase steel letter set
- Steel bench block
- 2 Pro Polish Pads
- 24 gauge copper sheet metal
- 11 stamping blank pendants in aluminum and brass
- 12 base metal jump rings
- 2 30” of ball chain with clasps
- Cloth bag
- Wooden storage box
- Printed instructions
- A heavy hammer - 1 lbs works well
- Plastic mallet (optional)
- Sharpie marker (optional)
Purchase your Metal Stamping Jewelry Kit HERE.